Please call us when you come to Denmark to study. You should also contact us if you stop studying, start working, receive State Education Support (SU) or start up your own company. You can call us on (+45) 72 22 28 92.

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions? is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration