Change your preliminary income assessment

  1. Log on to (E-tax for individuals) using your NemID.
  2. Go to Forskudsopgørelsen 2020 (preliminary income assessment 2020).
  3. In field 216 - Kontanthjælp, delpension og orlovs-/fleks-/ledighedsydelse, flekslønstilskud mm. (social assistance benefits, partial pension and leave allowance, etc.) you write the total amount of production school grant you expect to receive for the year. If the field is not visible, go to Oftest tilføjede felter (frequently added fields), choose Arbejdsløs/fleksjob (unemployed/flexible job) and fill out the field. Click on the question mark next to the fields to get help.
  4. Select Beregn (calculate) at the bottom of the page and check that your figures are correct.
  5. Select Godkend (approve).

Thank you. You are done!

Please contact the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen) if you have any questions.


When you start to receive an educational grant, you need to change your preliminary income assessment.

This applies if you will be getting an educational grant because you will begin studying at a production school.

If you have gone from a job or other income to receiving an educational grant, you can read more about what you should do at Skift fra job til SU eller skoleydelse (change from job to educational grant (SU) or production school grant)