We recommend that you call the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen) on 72 22 28 92 once you have moved to Denmark and registered with the Danish National Register (Folkeregisteret). We will then generate your tax card. In order for us to do so, you need to know how much you will be earning and any other income and deductions and allowances you expect to have.

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did the information answer your questions?

www.skat.dk is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration