• When you come to Denmark for the first time to work or live, there are some important practical matters, you need to attend to. 

We recommend that you call the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen) on (+45) 72 22 28 92 once you have moved to Denmark and registered with the Danish National Register (Folkeregisteret).
We will then generate a tax card for you. In order for us to do so, you need to know how much you will be earning and any other income and deductions and allowances you expect to have. You may also use the link below to apply for a Danish tax card and a personal tax number.

Read more in our Guide to working in Denmark. Please note that the site is available in English, German, Polish, Lithuanian and Romanian.
Apply for a Danish tax card and personal tax number 

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions?

www.skat.dk is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration