You are entitled to a deduction for double housekeeping or for food and accommodation if you have a temporary workplace. The maximum deduction is:

  • DKK 27,400 in 2018 and DKK 26,800 in 2017

Change your tax assessment notice, box 53

Change your preliminary income assessment, field 429

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions? is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration