If you take out a pension scheme in another EU or EEA country, you can apply to the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen) to have the scheme approved.

  • If we have approved the pension scheme, you can obtain tax relief for your contributions under Danish rules.
  • Approval also means that, when you receive payments from the scheme at a future date, they will be taxed under Danish rules.

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions?

www.skat.dk is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration