If you disagree with a decision or are unhappy with how your case has been handled, you can either:

  • appeal against the decision or
  • complain about the handling of your case.

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions?

www.skat.dk is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration