Form no.
04.071A EN
About this form

You should use this form if you are subject to full tax liability, must file a tax return, or if you have interest expenses that are deducted from your foreign income and these interest expenses have not been reported to the Danish Tax Agency.

You can also use this form if you are subject to limited tax liability and have chosen to be taxed according to the rules for cross-border workers.

On 1 July 2018, SKAT was split into seven new agencies. One of them is the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen).

If you need a form for the years before 2018, it will still contain SKAT’s name and logo.
You can still use those forms.

PDF version

Download form 04.071_A_EN_(2019)


04.071 A EN (2017)

04.071 A EN (2016)

04.071 A EN (2015)

Danish Tax Agency
Note: Please save the form on your computer before completing it. Otherwise the data you enter may not be saved.