Information to SKAT about residence etc. when leaving Denmark
Document typeForm
Form no.04.029 EN
Responsible officeKundeservice; Forretningsprocesser; Person
About this form

If you are moving abroad (including to Greenland and the Faroe Islands), your tax liability has to be determined. For this purpose you need to:  

  • First deregister from the Danish National Register (Folkeregisteret). You can do so via

  • Call SKAT on + 45 72 22 28 92 one week after you have deregistered from the Danish National Register. If possible, we will determine your tax liability instantly and let you know which documents you need to submit to SKAT in connection with your leaving Denmark.

  • Submit this form (04.029) if SKAT has told you to do so. You can submit it either by attaching it as a file to an email via E-tax (TastSelv) or sending it by regular post to: 

SKAT Sakskøbing
Nykøbingvej 76
Bygning 45
4990 Sakskøbing

Subject04.029 EN, Information about residence etc. when leaving Denmark to stay abroad
PDF version

Download form 04.029 EN

MålgruppeBorgere + Revisorer + Rådgivere (advokater, revisorer og speditører)
Henvendelse rettes til72 22 18 18