You are entitled to deduct interest expenses if you have borrowed money to buy your home. Additionally, you need to pay property value tax if you have bought an owner-occupied home. You can do both by changing your preliminary income assessment.

Change your preliminary income assessment

For further legal information, please see SKAT's legal guide. Note that the guide is only available in Danish.

Did the information answer your questions?