Then you should contact SKAT, unless you are leaving to go on holiday.

Before you leave, please let us know of any personal circumstances that will affect your tax situation such as:

  • Do you still have an address in Denmark?
  • During your stay outside Denmark, do you have incomes from Denmark or another country?
  • Maybe you have paid too much tax which we have to pay back to you?

To avoid any problems later, you should contact SKAT before you leave Denmark. Telephone +45 72 22 18 18.

You can