Form no.
04.029 EN
About this form

If you are moving abroad (including to Greenland and the Faroe Islands), your tax liability has to be determined. For this purpose you need to:  

  • First deregister from the Danish National Register (Folkeregisteret). You can do so via

  • Call the Danish Tax Agency  on + 45 72 22 27 80 one week after you have deregistered from the Danish National Register. If possible, we will determine your tax liability instantly and let you know which documents you need to submit to the Danish Tax Agency in connection with your leaving Denmark.

  • Submit this form (04.029) if we have told you to do so. You can submit it either by attaching it as a file to an email via E-tax (TastSelv) or sending it by regular post to: 

Postboks 9
4930 Maribo

On 1 July 2018, SKAT was split into seven new agencies. One of them is the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen).

If you need a form for the years before 2018, it will still contain SKAT’s name and logo.
You can still use those forms. 

PDF version

Download form 04.029 EN

Danish Tax Agency
Note: Please save the form on your computer before completing it. Otherwise the data you enter may not be saved.