Any queries you might have about tax may be answered by your local tax administration. You may find addresses for your local authority at and further information at Under "International" you will find the details that have been translated into foreign languages.
For further information about labour market contributions and the withholding of tax, please contact your Regional Customs and Tax Administration Office.
When you move from one country to another, it is important to determine what this implies in terms of your social security (sickness benefits, pensions, industrial injuries insurance etc.).
A number of international agreements are in force on the subject of social security. The social welfare authorities in your home country can guide you on the rules that are relevant to your social security while you are working in Denmark. Help is also available from:
Den Sociale Sikringsstyrelse (Social Benefits Administration)
International Department
Landemærket 11
DK-1119 Copenhagen K
Tel.: +45 33 95 50 00
Information about the rules governing work permits is available from:
Udlændingestyrelsen (Danish Immigration Service)
Ryesgade 53
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø
Tel.: +45 35 36 66 00