Residents in Denmark may earn a certain amount of money each year before having to pay tax.

If you earn less than this certain amount, a tax exemption card is the right tax card for you. If you earn more, a primary tax card and a secondary tax card are right for you.

We call all three types for tax cards. They are available online and find your tax card in E-tax (TastSelv).

Understand your tax card