If you are self-employed and sell certain types of services, these services may be exempt from VAT. This means that you do not have to register for and pay VAT, but generally you need to pay payroll tax instead of VAT.

Register your business for VAT or payroll tax at www.indberet.virk.dk (in Danish)


For further legal information, please see SKAT's legal guide. Note that the guide is only available in Danish.

Did the information answer your questions?